Monday, December 27, 2010

Attack of the Panda Cat

My cat's name is Panda. He looks just like a panda. I love him but he gets annoying.

1 - He snores. Very loud and all the time.

2 - He wakes me up at retarded hours in the morning to be fed. He'll chew on my hair, climb all over me, and meow in my face. Now matter how often I throw him off my bed, he continues to jump back up on my bed and tries again and again.

3 - Ever since my roommate moved out and took her cats, he has continuously ran around the house and meows all the time. Very loudly. And it is quite annoying.

Don't get me wrong, I love my cat with all my heart and he is my boy. I want nothing more for him to be with me always. If I never have a child, I'm perfectly fine with having him.

I miss my dog, Noodle. She's half sharpei and half lab. Cutest thing in the world. My mom insisted on her staying with her and not moving in with me. Quite depressing, I know. But she's the best dog ever. Its funny, I begged my parents for a dog all my life and then they got me one the year before I went to college.

When I lived in the dorms on campus, I had goldfish. The first two I had were named Piderman and Cupcake. I came home one day to find both of them dead. My lovely drug addict roommate put bleach in the fish bowl. Awesome roommate, huh? She ended up getting kicked out of the campus.

Oh, the past. Gotta love remembering all that fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment