Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ringing in 2011

Whoo.

A new year, I made it through another year. Dealt with the break up of my ex fiance, the break up with Derek, all the family stuff that went down, and moving into my first apartment. Looking back over these past 12 months, I'm proud of myself. I didn't have an insane mental break down, throw my hands up and quit, or ignore everything. I guess mom and dad did prepare me for adulthood. Way to go guys, I'm not a total failure.

Where do I want to be a year from now? That's a damn good question. Makes me think, I want to get back to school. My college schooling was put on hold and I want to get back. I'd like to develop a closer relationship with my dad. It seems like ever since I graduated from high school, we have grown way apart. Its depressing. Another thing I'd like to do this year is get my music on track. As much as I love writing, I don't do it as often as I want to. Id also like to be totally comfortable with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment